SDK Software has conducted business since 1993 with integrity and a strong focus on good customer service. The ethical guidelines below apply to SDK management, employees and all contractors who work under the supervision of SDK Software.
- SDK is committed to achieving client satisfaction by providing highly skilled software professionals, services and knowledge.
- SDK fully complies with local and federal laws and will not assist any third party to violate them.
- SDK will not participate in any unethical, fraudulent or corrupt practices.
- SDK will be a good corporate citizen in the community it serves.
- SDK will always honor all business obligations that it undertakes with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- SDK will maintain its business records that accurately reflect the nature of its business transactions.
- SDK requires its employees to comply with Company and Client policies as well as applicable laws.
- SDK and its employees will not engage in any activities that create a conflict of interest.
- SDK and its employees will provide software services to their clients with utmost professionalism.
“PERFORMANCE IS OUR GROWTH”