SDK has successfully completed many Custom Software Development projects for various clients. We understand the difference between Software Engineering, Software Development and Information Technology. We bridge the communication gap between business and technology thus providing value to clients by keeping costs down, keeping up with latest technology trends and providing an outsourcing option.
- Developed, maintained and enhanced a SQL Server Relational Database and Report System. Created DTS packages, SQL Stored Procedures and Crystal Reports.
- Provided SQL Data Administration and Management of relational systems.
- Analyzed, designed, programmed and implemented Sales Planning and Customer Management Database. Utilized PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i/10g, ETL and Unix Scripting.
Client Server Applications
- Visual C++ and Object Oriented design to convert from a GUI based system to an NT service based system to support manufacturing plant post-press operations.
- Development of enhancements to applications using ASP and Visual Basic.
- Designed, developed, tested, implemented and documented Tools and Reports Application. Utilized J2EE, RUP, Oracle 9i, EJB, ANT, JBuilder, CVS and JUnit.
- Extensive coding on VB.NET, ASP.Net, ADO.net, Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development and Design Patterns for various web application projects.
- Planned and managed three releases of Corporate Website in an environment of Cold Fusion, MS Office, MS Project, CA-LBMS & Lotus Notes.
- SAP development for company wide conversion from R2 to R3.
- SAP Security Analysis responsible for developing, maintaining and performing SAP Security functions. Designed, developed, tested and integrated security solutions into application to meet audit requirements and Sarbanes Oxley compliance issues.
- Financial Systems Analysis and SAP Costing Functional Support.
- Sap Basis Administration including upgrade to ECC 6. Utilized ECC, SAP Netweaver, Business Connector, Enterprise Portal, SEM, SCM, Solution Manager and Unicode.
System /Network Administration
- LAN Administration utilizing MS Active Directory, Windows Server 2000/2003 and MS Exchange 2000/2003.
- Citrix Administration responsible for completing infrastructure work requests and assisting in troubleshooting of issues/problem ticket management. Upgraded to Citrix 3.
- Provided an Identity Management infrastructure and security framework. Designed Oblix infrastructure and implemented the Identity Management solutions using Oblix.
- Performed a total system and security assessment including production and development infrastructure, itemizing risks and hardening the UNIX servers.
- Deployed and documented proper Windows 2003 Security. Administered the Windows 2003 Security templates within Active Directory.
- Developed enterprise risk management program to assess and evaluate PCI, OCC, FDIC and FFIEC compliance.Assessed security vulnerabilities, threats, and compliance.
- Designed and implemented system architecture that supports the development of a Shared Master Index of clients.
- Managed the planning, organizing and coordination of the integration of Client’s infrastructure and networks. Created project plan and critical path matrix.
- Provided Project/Facility Management to ensure successful deployment of infrastructure projects. Developed standards, best practices and infrastructure documents.
- Lead Architect and Designer for Loan Pricing Matrix, a Web-Based Loan Pricing Tool.
Project Management / Business Analysis
- Project Management responsible for defining project charters, sizing projects, defining project risks, dependencies and assumptions. Utilized Six Sigma definition concepts.
- Developed project plans, tracked project progress, provided reporting/documentation, gathered business requirements and translated them into technical requirements.
- Project Coordination of offshore resources for various projects.
- Business Analyst responsible for gathering requirements and managing project plans.
- Testing of E-Commerce Project utilizing Mercury WinRunner and LoadRunner. Performed Manual and Automated Tests. Developed Test Plans.
- Planned, coordinated and ensured successful completion of system, integration and UAT testing. Utilized Test Director. Coordinated and integrated testing requirements.
- Technical Writer responsible for reviewing use cases, creating test procedures, test cases and compiling development procedures and orientation documents.
- Technical Writing, with a focus on Internet Security for e-commerce applications. Created and updated Technical and End-User Documentation for Software Releases.
- Merged two non-funded deductible collection and billing systems. Utilized OS/390, MVS JCL and Utilities, DB2, SQL, SPUFI, QMF, IIS, Visual Interdev, ASP, DB2 Connect.
- Developed specs, coded and tested modules for project that merged processing of credit cards. Utilized Cobol II/DB2, Easytrieve, JCL and VSAM.
- Help Desk Analysis for 2,800 users, encompassing domains in a Windows NT/2000 Network, and utilized MS Office Suite and TCP/IP.
- Provided staff within Data Center to provide day-to-day operations tasks on Mainframe, MVS, Unix, AS/400 and NT. Monitored up/down status of systems, insured availability, completed production processing schedules, system backups and troubleshooting.
- Systems Recovery with experience in Network, Voice, Servers and Desktops. Provided second level 7/24 hour on site support for NT Servers, Workstations and Network.
- Designed and created database models using Erwin. Determined database model requirements and architecture.
- Configured software to take advantage of Oracle Warehouse Builder to facilitate extraction from Oracle 10g/Peoplesoft Database and load to Oracle 9i Data Warehouse.
- Lead Data Architect for Data Analysis and Modeling in an Oracle environment. Aligned models with multiple initiatives to ensure efforts were in line with corporate data strategy.